Thursday, January 19, 2012

My New Best Friend

I, Miss Kenzie, have a new best friend.  And this, is the start of a beautiful friendship. Maybe more ;)

Meet Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Candy Apple.




Seriously, I saw this baby from across the isle and it was love at first sight.  I thought I was looking for something else, like a heavy, thicker red lip stick.  But little did I know then that beauty could be offered WITH benefits. Yes, this is currently a friends with benefits relationship, but before long, we will be in love, I am sure.
See, this friend is awesome because it does what it says.  And it is OH so prettiful!! And it makes me feel prettiful too, and it makes my lips so soft and shiny! Because its lip butter and made to hydrate your lips.
If anyone wants to see where they can hook up with this hottie, or one of his friends, go here.




Note: I am not being paid to speak about this product at all, it is my own opionion, coming from my complete love for red lips and random posts.

4 comments:

  1. do want. i love red lipstick {&mr. dtf likes it too!}, but it makes my lips EXTRA dry here in utah. thanks for sharing this & thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    love,
    mrs. dtf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here! it is such a downer 'cause i love red lips too! aw, i bet your hubby does! i TOTALLY recommend this stuff. it seriously makes them all soft and pretty!
      thanks for stopping by my blog! i love yours, it is way cute:)
      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete
  2. Ooh... I might have to check that out! A lipstick that gives color AND moisturizes?! Awesome.

    XO,
    Catherine

    PS... I'm your first follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw yay! i am so happy! thanks so much for being my first follower *hugs*!
      i TOTALLY recommend this stuff, i never knew such an amazing thing existed!haha. i LOVE it!
      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete